Visiting London and looking for the best things to do? In addition to all the classic London tourist activities, discover some of the best and different things to do in London here.
1.Enjoy a meal with a view at Duck and Waffle.
2. Get your tourist on at Tower Bridge.
3. Enjoy a delicious dinner in China Town.
4. Wander through Leadenhall Market
5. Sail across the Thames in the Emirates Air Line Cable Car.
6. Take in the colour at Neal’s Yard in Covent Garden.
7. Enjoy a Sunday Roast.
8. Sing along at Archer Street.
A fancy bar with talented West End singers performing throughout the crowd.
9. Indulge your sweet tooth at the Milk Train Cafe.
10. Visit Sky Garden and take in the view across the city.
11. Explore the museums.
12. Explore the Commons.
Did you know that London is considered an urban forest? In fact, it’s the world’s largest urban forest. Explore one of the 3,000 parks or commons across the greater city area.
13. Wander through Notting Hill.
14. Check out St Paul’s Cathedral.
15. Enjoy a high tea at sketch.
Read more about this experience: sketch London: the must do of London.
16. Admire the Cecil Brewer Staircase at Heal’s.
17. Explore by double decker bus.
18. Enjoy the recent decorations at Annabel’s Mayfair.
Halloween or Christmas, which one is your favourite?
19. Clue up on your history at Hampton Court Palace.
20. Take some time out at The British Library.
21. Go on the London Eye.
22. Enjoy a curry at the famous Brick Lane.
23. Watch the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace.
24. Be lit up by Gods Own Junkyard, a collection of neon signs.
25. Bottomless brunch!
This city loves a bottomless brunch, with most offering all you can drink prosecco for an hour or two.
26. Try a hand at Bogan Bingo.
27. Stand at the Greenwich Mean Time line.
28. Discover the real birthplace of Harry Potter.
Did you know it’s in Clapham Junction? Find out more here: How to find the real birthplace of Harry Potter.
29. And while you’re at it, go on a Harry Potter locations exploration.
30. Ride a bike through Chelsea.
31. See a show in the West End.
32. Wander through Portobello Road Market.
33. Admire the view from The Shard.
34. Go celeb spotting at Hampstead Heath. Keep your eye out for Helena Bonham Carter, Harry Styles and Taylor Swift who have all been spotted in this area.
35. Drink your way through Alcotraz.
36. Escape the city with a few easy day trips accessible by train.
For example: Canterbury is only a 1 hour – 2 hour train ride away from the city.
37. Check out the Christmas lights and shop decorations at Christmas time.
Discover the best here: Christmas things to do in London.
38. Check out the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel stairs.
Find out how to see this and more: London Gems: A 2 day itinerary for those who have seen it all.
39. Enjoy a bubblewrap waffle.
40. Have the time of your life at Ballie Ballerson. A ball pit cross cocktail bar.
If you were interested in this, you may also be interested in: